VMware vExpert 2016!
February 15, 2016 Leave a comment
Happy to be awarded (again) with the VMware vExpert title! Congrats to all existing and new VMware vExperts!
Thanks VMware for the great recognition and great community you are creating and continued support.
From the VMware vExpert website:
The VMware vExpert program is VMware’s global evangelism and advocacy program. The program is designed to put VMware’s marketing resources towards your advocacy efforts. Promotion of your articles, exposure at our global events, co-op advertising, traffic analysis, and early access to beta programs and VMware’s roadmap. VMware will provide you with a unique vExpert id that will allow insights into analytics to help understand customer trends to assist you and keep your advocacy activities on track.
The awards are for individuals, not companies, and last for one year. Employees of both customers and partners can receive the awards. In the application, we consider activities from the previous year as well as the current year’s activities in determining who gets awards. We look to see that not only were you active but are still active in the path you chose to apply for.
Benefits and Activities throughout the program year the awardees will receive
- vExpert certificate
- permission to use the vExpert logo on cards, website, etc for one year
- access to a private directory for networking, etc.
- exclusive gifts from various VMware partners
- access to private betas (subject to admission by beta teams)
- 365-day eval licenses for most products
- private pre-launch briefings
- rivate briefings from tier 1 alliance partners
- "blogger early access" program for vSphere and some other products
- featured in a public vExpert online directory